Salah and Mane to be on Liverpool's American tour Klopp confirms

Loris Karius

Championship rivals Sheffield United are also keen, according to the Liverpool Echo, although the Reds are unlikely to sanction a loan until manager Jurgen Klopp has assessed his progress during pre-season.

'So, from this point of view, from my side everything is fine. I said, what? because in the game, from my position that situation is not very good to see: 'maybe there was contact or not. But now I know a concussion isn't coming and going in a day - if you have one, you see it days later.

"He was influenced by that knock, that is 100 per cent".

"They come back before the tour to America - the 20th, I think".

The goalkeeper had been elbowed by Sergio Ramos prior to his first mistake, and tests after the final found that he displayed 26 of the 30 signs of concussion.

Both played in a 7-0 friendly win at Chester on Saturday, with Wilson scoring twice in the first half, and the Echo report that the Reds want assurances of regular football from prospective loan clubs.

Croatia sack staff member Ognjen Vukojevic over 'glory to Ukraine' message
Both Vukojevic and the 29-year-old Vida previously played for Ukrainian club Dynamo Kiev. Croatia play England in the semifinals in Moscow on Wednesday.

Maisie Williams Says Goodbye To Arya In Cryptic Post
Adding fuel to the rumour fire, William's co-star Lena Headey, who plays Cersei, commented on the post with the word "Queen". Many fans accused Turner of spoiling the ending, the words revealing the Stark family to live on.

24,000 fans thank Russian players for fantastic World Cup display
"When you've got all these other teams, France , Belgium , England , that's the top teams from the beginning and we are the underdogs".

"In terms of game time I think I only started eight games last season, but I think it was a learning experience to be able to go to probably the second-best league in Europe in the Bundesliga, and making my debut against Bayern Munich".

While some of Liverpool's squad were involved in World Cup action at the weekend, 22 of Liverpool's players enjoyed their first warm up game in the Cheshire sunshine. It's really not important what the people say. That was, for me, the explanation and I thought: 'OK, come on, we need to check that'. "We do not use it as an excuse.Now people could think for us it is the explanation - and for me it is 100 per cent the explanation and that's all".

Wilson was named Liverpool's Academy Player of the Season for 2017/18 and it's clear that he's highly thought of by the club.

"I am not sure I should have expected something different but the reception for Lori was nice", Klopp said.

"The easy thing to do is put a cross through his name and bin him but you have to remember he took Liverpool to the Champions League final".

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Is this old Harry Kane photo a sign that it's coming home?
Jul 10, 2018 - 04:16
He believes Kane's "mentality" mimicked that of Wilkinson, who famously kicked England to glory at the Rugby World Cup in 2003. Harry Maguire's goal against Sweden came from a set piece.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Murder inquiry as United Kingdom woman exposed to nerve agent Novichok dies
Jul 10, 2018 - 03:47
Mr Basu said detectives will continue with their "painstaking and meticulous work to gather all the available evidence". Britain has notified the global chemical weapons watchdog, the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Brazil exit saddest moment of my career - Neymar
Jul 10, 2018 - 03:36
And on that basis, the golazos so far at the 2018 World Cup are certainly up there with those at any previous tournament. He told the crowd: "I see a lot of Brazilian flags: Have courage!" "In the national team we do different things".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Hsieh stunned at ‘amazing’ win over Halep
Jul 10, 2018 - 03:04
With Halep out, none from the top 5 seeds would make it to the round of 16, the first time ever in the Wimbledon history. Del Potro next meets France's Gilles Simon, who defeated Matt Ebden of Australia 6-1 6-7 (3/7) 6-3 7-6 (7/2).

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Three Lions tops Big Top 40 chart after England's win against Sweden
Jul 10, 2018 - 03:02
A file photo dated 18 June 1996 of former England midfielder Paul Gascoigne in action. Baddiiel, Skinner and The Lightning seeds score top place following England win .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Indian Supreme Court orders Nirbhaya's rapists to hang
Jul 10, 2018 - 02:58
A fast track court had covicted four to death in less than year after the brutal gang-rape and murder of the paramedic student. The four convicts-Mukesh, Pawan, Vinay and Akshay-were awarded death sentence by a Delhi trial court in 2013.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Zverev completes delayed match in five sets for Wimbledon progress
Jul 10, 2018 - 02:52
If I don't play sport, I eat two kilograms a day'. "If I feel better, it might be two.' I thought I'd go out there and try". I'll do the best I can to prepare myself for the hard courts now'.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top TS Beryl disintegrates as heads for Caribbean
Jul 10, 2018 - 02:49
National Hurricane Center said Beryl had maximum sustained winds of 45 miles per hour (75 kph) Sunday. Emergency Territorial Management Agency on Sunday issued a high-surf advisory for the U.S.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Donald Trump slams North Atlantic Treaty Organisation allies over military spending ahead of summit
Jul 10, 2018 - 02:37
The president is not known for studying wonky strategy documents. "This is not fair, nor is it acceptable", he said . What makes it particularly hurtful is the evident personal affection and admiration Trump has for Putin.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Man Arrested For Jumping Through Taxi Roof During England Celebrations
Jul 10, 2018 - 02:31
The JOE World Cup Minipod semi-final preview hosted by Dion Fanning and Paddy McKenna is here. So famous were his crosses that a movie, "Bend It Like Beckham", was spun off it in 2002.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Ambulance Leaves Thai Cave on 2nd Day of Rescue Operation
Jul 10, 2018 - 02:01
Narongsak said rescuers had to tighten a guide rope as part of their preparations for the second phase of the rescue on Monday. The entire operation to rescue all 13 could last two to four days, depending on weather and water conditions, said army Maj.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top USA servicemember killed in apparent insider attack in Afghanistan
Jul 10, 2018 - 01:12
In the meantime, Afghan officials have told AFP that the incident has taken place in southern Uruzgan province of Afghanistan. On New Year's Day, a US soldier was killed and four others wounded in combat operations in the eastern province of Nangarhar.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Beryl becomes first hurricane of 2018's Atlantic hurricane season
Jul 08, 2018 - 07:24
Virgins Islands due to the possibility of sustained gale force winds greater than 39 miles per hour from Hurricane Beryl . Friday, the Coast Guard Captain of the Port San Juan set Port Condition WHISKEY for Puerto Rico and the U.S.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Boston Celtics Guard Marcus Smart "Frustrated" With Organization
Jul 08, 2018 - 06:40
Moreover, he's reportedly frustrated by the lack of communication from general manager Danny Ainge. Marcus Smart and his camp are still waiting to hear from the Boston Celtics in free agency.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Conditions good for getting Thai boys out
Jul 08, 2018 - 06:31
Authorities have been racing to pump out water from the cave before more storms in the coming days raise the water levels again. Boys trapped in a Thai cave wrote letters to their parents on Friday, telling them to "be strong" and not to worry.