Sacha Baron Cohen Video Teases Trump-Centric Project

Sacha Baron Cohen Video Teases Trump Centric Project

New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman on Thursday tweeted a statement from Davis saying he has spoken to Cohen "many times in the last two weeks" and that he "recognized his sincerity" in an ABC News interview that aired earlier this week.

Who knows what it all means but, for the record, Baron Cohen did go to school to learn about being amusing. What follows is a doctored video featuring Trump declaring that Baron Cohen was a "third-rate character" as the comedian's face glides across the screen.

The caustic snippets in the video refer back to an incident in 2012, when Cohen crashed the Oscars as part of the promotion for his movie The Dictator, and dumped "ashes" onto E!'s Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet.

It's now the only tweet on Cohen's profile - he's been Twitter since November 2015, has the prestigious blue tick and has accrued some 7,300 or so followers. "You don't know shit", Trump continues. Or will the project skew closer to a mockumentary about the failed "university" itself? Cohen's clip ends by throwing shade at the infamous Trump University.

But it appears that Cohen might be teasing a future project.

Bernie Sanders Calls for Restructuring ICE Amid Child Separation Backlash
There's no need to recount the number of times critics have called the president a Nazi, or a fascist, or just plain cruel. Formed at the same time as the Department of Homeland Security in 2003 , ICE encompasses more than 20,000 employees.

Liberals Oppose (Insert Name Here) For The Supreme Court - Derek Hunter
Wade was decided, some states have chipped away it, passing state regulations that have made abortion more hard to access. Trump said he plans to meet with two or three more candidates this week before he announces his choice on July 9.

North Korea’s missile program was expanding as Trump met with Kim
The Defense Department has always been skeptical of North Korea moving quickly to denuclearize . Then, in an about face, Trump dialed back the rhetoric and agreed to meet face to face.

Michael Cohen's social media profiles no longer hold any mentions of President Donald Trump as of this week, prompting speculation about whether he's prepared to cooperate with the FBI in the myriad investigations into his behavior.

Cohen once interviewed Mr. Trump in character on "Da Ali G" show in 2003.

"Is that a long time for an Ali G interview?" When Trump realized it was a scam, he walked out, later tweeting, "I never fall for scams".

Cohen, who became Donald Trump's personal lawyer in 2007, reportedly paid $130,000 to adult film star Stormy Daniels shortly before the 2016 election to keep quiet about her alleged 2006 affair with the real estate billionaire.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Statue Of Liberty Climber Due In Court
Jul 06, 2018 - 20:40
Crowds cheered in front of the courthouse as she stepped up to a podium to speak publicly for the first time since the climb. We understand and share her desire to see the immediate release of children from detention and reunion with their parents.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Chris Brown arrested on out-of-county warrant after concert
Jul 06, 2018 - 20:38
Brown spent 2½ months in custody, with USA marshals shuttling him between Los Angeles and the nation's capital for court hearings. In 2013, Breezy and his bodyguard were arrested (and charged with felony assault ) outside a hotel in Washington D.C., per CNN .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Horner: Mercedes' apology to Hamilton was 'bizarre'
Jul 06, 2018 - 20:12
Lewis Hamilton says he will be on the first plane to Russian Federation if England makes it to the World Cup final on July 15. Bottas retired in the 14 lap due to a gearbox problem, sparking a virtual safety auto period.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Brazil coach Tite not a fan of penalty shootouts
Jul 06, 2018 - 19:52
Data-centric website FiveThirtyEight gave Brazil a 64 percent chance of winning and Belgium a 36 percent chance. Another stat showed the 23 fouls he suffered in Brazil's four games is more than anyone else in the tournament.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Trade tensions starting to affect global economy
Jul 06, 2018 - 19:40
He threatened a 10 percent levy on an additional $US200b of Chinese goods if Beijng "refuses to change its practices". For the time being, analysts say it's hard to see Washington or Beijing backing down in the dispute.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Ousted Pakistani PM Sharif gets 10-year jail term ahead of polls
Jul 06, 2018 - 19:05
An accountability court jailed Nawaz Sharif for 10 years over his family's purchase of upscale London flats. Maryam and her husband Captain (retired) Safdar were given seven and one year jail terms, respectively.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Investigators' emails to US Rep. Jordan went to bad address
Jul 06, 2018 - 18:55
Their statements came after Jordan told The Columbus Dispatch this spring that he "had not heard about any type of abuse at all". Jordan's office claimed on Thursday that he was being "bullied" by one of the wrestlers who had contacted him: 'Rep.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Top Chinese executive dies after falling from wall in France
Jul 06, 2018 - 18:50
He fell from a wall in the village of Bonnieux on Tuesday as he was having his picture taken, police say. Chinese tycoon Wang Jian has died in France in freaky circumstances while on a sight-seeing trip.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top JioGigaFiber: Here is all about the 'biggest telecom game-changer'
Jul 05, 2018 - 16:36
Mukesh Ambani highlighted that Jio's subscribers grew from 124 million at the end of a year ago to 210 million at the end of FY18. Subscribers will be able to use voice commands on a microphone-enabled TV remote to access the standard Jio suite of apps.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Trump Administration Preparing Bill Allowing US to Circumvent WTO Rules
Jul 05, 2018 - 16:31
The drafted bill, "essentially provides Trump a license to raise US tariffs at will, without congressional consent", according to the Axios website .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Trump's Tweet on Deal With Saudi King Makes Oil Prices Plummet
Jul 05, 2018 - 15:44
In June Saudi Arabia produced crude about 10.7 million barrels per day, which is more than 700,000 barrels more than a month ago. He said in the Fox interview that European companies would face sanctions if they traded with Iran now.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Brexit: Third customs model devised ahead of cabinet talks
Jul 05, 2018 - 14:42
Any lack of clarity would add to the frustration of European Union leaders who increased pressure on Mrs May on Tuesday. A government official said he would not comment on speculation before the meeting.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Uruguay youngster Torreira ready for 'scary' Arsenal move
Jul 05, 2018 - 13:24
Gomes has endured a torrid time since joining Barcelona from Valencia in the aftermath of the UEFA Euro 2016. And, it has been clear for quite some time that he will be on his way out of Barcelona soon.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top US moves to keep China Mobile out
Jul 05, 2018 - 13:15
That represented the first time a Chinese telecommunications network operator had been singled out as a security threat in the US. The advisory body, the National Telecommunications and Information Administration , is part of the Department of Commerce.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Top US business group assails Trump's handling of trade dispute
Jul 05, 2018 - 13:14
European Union officials are claiming President Trump's new tariffs on auto imports could cost the US economy up to $14 billion. If EU countermeasures on automotive tariffs take the same approach as those on steel, they will amount to around €10 billion.